Here you can find all of the rules tied to LillitheRo and it’s Community, GM team, subdomains, etc. Please obey all rules set by LillitheRo guidelines in order to maintain a fun and enjoyable gameplay experience for everyone.
All players are encouraged to report rule breaking. However, Please try to resolve any conflict or issue among yourselves before reporting it to the GM team.
Any broken rule can/will be punished by a GM under his/her discretion. The rules for LillitheRo are subject to change and will be updated as seen fit.
DO NOT TRY TO FIND LOOP-HOLES TO GET AROUND RULES. IF A PLAYER IS FOUND TO BE ABUSING THE RULES BY A LOOP-HOLE, PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE STAFF TEAM. THIS COUNTS AS IN-GAME ABUSE AND CAN RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN
- Be respectful to all members of the community. This includes new players, GM’s/Staff Members, and everyone in the community.
- No profanity in your Character Names. (Even if edited with numbers instead of letters). Players who create characters with profanity in their names will be warned, and their names will be changed.
- Although we welcome any nationality and thus a wide variety of languages, it becomes very difficult for players to follow the main chat channels if there are many different languages being spoken.
- Players must be able to write and understand simple English.
- All communication in Prontera must be done in the English Language only. Other languages are allowed in any other areas.
- GM’s will be speaking to you in English.
- There is absolutely NO BOTTING, hacking or any use of a 3rd party program (this includes macros, "autoclickers", etc.).
- There is absolutely NO DUAL-CLIENTING of any kind. Dual clienting is disabled on our server for a reason.
- If a player is caught dual clienting to gain any type of advantage over other players, their account will be susceptible to penalties enforced by the Staff Team.
- This includes, using sandboxes to dual client, dualing PC's (if we have reason to believe someone is using more than one PC for their own seperate accounts instead of dual clienting), etc.
- Players are not allowed to 'AFK' train/leech on our server.
- Players that are idle for longer than 30 minutes will no longer gain exp or autoloot from mobs.
- Loot and experience will return as soon as the player begins moving around the map and killing mobs again.
- Do not advertise other servers. Doing so will result in a permanent ban.
- Talking about official servers is an exception to this rule.
- You may only use the official LillitheRo client to play the game.
- Exception: Homunculus AIs are allowed as long as it does not auto-feed and make the player auto-walk.
- Vend/chat rules in Prontera, Payon, Aldebaran, and Glast Heim Prison (or any other map in which there is a vendor limit):
- Do not vend while standing on the road.
- Do not open a vend or chat within 4 tiles below or 2 tiles around an NPC or portal.
- Do not “hold” a vending spot by selling overpriced items.
- Do not spam annoying skills (e.g. Ice Wall) in town that lag the game (Events are an exception).
- Exploiting bugs that result in the gain of large quantities of zeny or items, or disrupting the server will result in a ban. Reporting a bug of this nature will result in a reward.
- Do not pretend to be a Game Master. Do not name yourself similar to a GM.
- Pretending to be or knowingly naming yourself similarly to a GM will result in an immediate ban.
- Account Sharing is discouraged and you are fully responsible for the actions of whoever is playing on your account. If you lose items due to account sharing, the GM team will not refund them.
- Lend items or zeny to other players at your own risk. The GM team will not return anything lost in these cases.
- Do not use character names with offensive words in them, that might directly or indirectly offend other players.
- Do not attempt to trade things within LillitheRo for things outside of LillitheRo. This includes real money, items/accounts of other servers/games, etc.
- If someone offers to trade you for things outside of LillitheRo, and you can prove to a GM that the seller intended to do so, then we will reward you.
GM (Game Master) Relations
- GMs will never ask for your items or password in game.
- GMs will never give away any zeny, items, leech, or tank players.
- Respect all GMs.
- Do not spam messages to GMs.
- Do not ask to be a GM.
- Do not make statements for the GMs.
- You are not allowed to misinform players by pretending a GM said something.
- GMs reserve the right to ban/mute/jail for rule violations without warning.
- GM's are NOT to be bothered regarding GM related questions while they are on their legit accounts.
- Most GM's are on Discord most of the time or at least 1 GM is generally available in game. If you have support related questions and can't find a GM, please send a Private message over Discord, Forums, or post in the support area on discord/forums to see if other players may be able to assist you.
- Respect all players. No harassment or discrimination is allowed. Serious offenses such as racial discrimination or sexual harassment, using offensive terms (i.e. referencing Hitler or the Holocaust) may result in a ban.
- This includes Insulting, racism, sexism, discrimination, excessive swearing or any other offending comments. This applies in all chats.
- No spam, trashtalking or vulgar language on any channel.
- Something is considered spam when the same (or a similar) message is repeated very often. If you need something, do not tell or ask about it every 30 seconds or minute. Once every few minutes is more than enough.
- If you want to Buy/Sell/Trade or do a Price Check, please use #market.
- Do not impersonate another player. You will be permanently banned.
- Do not attack or loot/greed other players' monsters without their permission.
- A monster "belongs" to another player if it is attacking, being attacked by, trapped by, or following that player.
- When casting area attacks, make sure not to hit other players' monsters.
- Monsters that give the MVP sign when killed are exempt from this rule.
- Do not warp players using Warp Portal without their permission. Exception: You may do this in PVP, but not to an EXP loss map.
- Do not use Dead Branches, Bloody Branches, Azoth or Hylozoist Card in any Town or the first floor of any dungeon. Violators may have their Branches/Azoth/Hylozoist Card confiscated with a fine/punishment imposed at the GM's discretion.
- Towns consist of any and all towns within the game. Towns are meant as a safe-haven for players.
- Purposefully gathering normal monsters and leading them to another player with the intention of killing them is not allowed, however using Dead Branches and forcing MVPs to spawn minions is allowed.
- Do not stalk/grief players in PVP rooms by killing them repeatedly without their permission.
- To report players harassing you in this manner, take screenshots of them switching PVP rooms 3 times within half an hour to kill you.
- Do not scam/steal the items, accounts, zeny or reward/voting points of other players.
- When vending, do not put false advertisements in the shop title with the intention of deceiving buyers.
- Do not set up a Buying Store where you buy items for less than their NPC value.
- If someone apologizes for breaking one of the rules above, accept the apology and move on. Do not harass, swear or threaten them.
- Do not kill other alchemists' plants without their permission.
- Monsters that an alchemist's plants/homunculus are fighting belong to that player.
- Do not allow your Homunculus to attack other players' monsters. Use the "Stand By" (Alt+T) command as necessary.
- AFK Homunculus Training is not allowed. Any players found afk training their homunculus will be jailed.
- GM's will check with alchemists to confirm they are not afk leveling. If you do not respond to a GM, you could possibly become jailed.
Guild and WoE/Guild Wars Relations
- Your guild must have an unique emblem to participate in WoE.
- Do not use the GMs Guild Emblem or a similar emblem to mislead players. Doing so could result in a permanent ban.
- Bypassing the castle restriction is not allowed and will result in a punishment.
- No underhanded tricks, such as:
- Spamming trade requests. (/notrade)
- Spamming Party invites. (@noask)
- PMs to distract.
Forum Accounts and Voting
- You are allowed to only create and retain one forum account per individual player. Within that forum account, however, you are allowed to have as many in-game accounts as you would like. Players found in possession of multiple forum accounts will be prohibited from playing on LillitheRo. If you have signed up for more than one forum account in error, please file a [] with the Administration GM Team for review.
- Voting for points in our Reward System is open to all players. However, players must abide by the following rules when voting for points:
- Only one account can vote per IP address. Do not try to cheat the system. This includes voting from multiple accounts, using proxy servers or avoiding the cooldown in any way. This means that you are only allowed to vote one time per person, even if you have different internet connections available. If you fraud these, you will be caught and all your accounts will be permanently banned. Even if multiple people play from the same IP address (e.g.: a sibling, spouse, friend), you can only have one account vote on that IP address. This means those individuals, for example, would have to cast their votes on a different internet connection.
- Do not vote from home, office and your school at the same time. Stick to one connection and only use one single account to vote, there is no reason to vote on multiple accounts.
Additional Important Rules
- Do not advertise other RO servers. Openly advertising another server within LillitheRo's federated media (e.g.: in-game, on the forums, in IRC, etc.) will result in a permanent ban.
- You are responsible for your account's security. Choose a strong, secure password that you will not forget.
- If you give out your password to anyone, you take FULL responsibility for their actions (including botting/scamming/item loss/character deletion)
- We are not responsible if your items got stolen because someone guessed your password, or because they deceived you.
- Account trading is not encouraged. If you lose accounts/items from attempting to buy/sell/trade them, we are not responsible for your loss.
- Most of all: use common sense. Do not do things to other people that you wouldn’t want them to do to you, too.
- These rules may change without notice.
Item Recovery Rules
There are numerous cases where people have suffered due to not being careful. To prevent general carelessness, please follow the following rules regarding item recovery.
- Don't lend valuable items to anyone for any reason, even for 1 second. If you lend an item to someone, think of how would you feel if they never gave it back. If you would be upset, then don't lend it to them.
- Don't give out your password to someone unless you are willing to take the risk of losing your items and/or account. Also, if you gave someone your password before but they don't need it anymore, then change your password using “My Account” after logging into your account on [LillitheRo].
- When giving items to someone, walk away from other players before trading. Double-check the other character's name at the top of the trade window before giving items. Make sure you didn't begin a trade with the wrong character.This will help reduce the chance of giving away valuable items to the wrong character because you’re standing in a busy area.
- When doing such trades, do NOT pay the other party first unless they are at least level 70, or a transcedent class character. Scammers frequently create throwaway accounts and insist on you giving your items first, then run off with your items without giving you what they promised. By refusing to trust characters under level 70, we make it harder on would-be scammers as they can no longer make throwaway accounts quickly.
- Check items in trade window on both sides before clicking "Trade". Make sure they are really giving you the items they said they would, and make sure you didn't give the wrong item to them. Be especially wary if the other person keeps cancelling the deal and trading you again. They might be trying to get you off guard to put up a Poring Card instead of a Ghostring Card.
- If you got scammed, report the scam immediately by submitting a support ticket or talking to a GM. The sooner we know about it, the better our chances of catching the scammer. If you take longer than 24 hours from the time you discovered the scam to report, we may not be able to help you.
- If someone claims to be a GM in-game and asks you for your password, don't give it to them; they are a scammer (real GMs will not ask you in-game for your password). Instead, take a screenshot of the conversation and submit a support ticket immediately and we will ban them.
- When dragging items from your inventory, keep the equipment screen (Alt+Q) open. This will prevent you from accidentally dropping an item on the floor.
- When vending, make sure that the correct price is set. People often forget to put in a digit and sell the item for cheaper than they wanted to.
- When overupgrading, make sure that the item you're upgrading is the right one. The NPC even asks you to confirm if it is the item you intend to upgrade. Do not skip over it, pay attention to what you are upgrading at all times. Accidental upgrades will not be recovered.