From LillitheRo Wiki
The current list of useable player commands. These commands can be used in-game for convenience purposes.
- @accept: Accept the duel Invitation
- @alootid +<item name or id>: Enables you to automatically loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different whitelisted items on @alootid at a time.
- @alootid -<item name or id>: You will not loot items specified in this command. You can have 15 different blacklisted items on @alootid at a time.
- @autoloot: Enables you to automatically loot items dropped from monsters that you have killed. Autoloot is set to 100%
- @autotrade: Use this command after using the Merchant class skill “Vending” to leave your vendor online after you close the game.
- @changegm: Changes the leader of your current guild.
- @changeleader: Changes the leader of your current party
- @commands: Displays a list of available player commands.
- @duel: Enter a duel. This command is also usable in towns.
- @whereis <monster name or id>: Displays the map name and amount of spawn of the monster you specified.
- @hominfo: Displays detailed information of your Homunculus, including stats and Intimacy points.
- @iteminfo <item name or id>: Displays brief information of the item you specified.
- @invite: Invite another player to duel with you. There can only be two players in this type of instance duel.
- @leave: Leave the duel
- @me <text>: Make your character speak without displaying the : between your character name and your text.
- @mobinfo <monster name or id>: Displays detailed information such as HP, EXP, and stats of the monster you specified.
- @noks: Protects you from being Kill-Stolen and records the potential KSer’s name.
- @rates: Displays the current server EXP rates and item drop rates.
- @refresh: ‘Refreshes’ your display. This helps correct position lag.
- @reject: Reject the duel invitation
- @time: Displays the current server time.
- @who: Displays a list of online characters.
- @whodrops <item name or id>: Displays the name of monsters that drop the item you specified and the drop rates of said item.
- @join #trade: Allows the user to join the #trade channel in game.
- @channel leave #trade: Allows the user to leave the #trade channel in game.